Indications for Use
- Mild injuries of the menisci.
- Patellar retinaculum injuries.
- Mild instabilities.
- Post-op knee rehabilitation.
- Mild sprains of the medial or lateral collateral ligaments.
- Open wrap knee brace design offers flexible application, it provides exceptional support through postoperative rehabilitation. ROM hinge provides stability and may be adjusted to limit extension at 0°,15°,30°,45°,60° setting.
- Wrap around front closure style allows easier application and adjustable tension.
- Medial and lateral hinges for additional ligament support.
- Elastic straps above and below knee help prevent migration.
- Patients with minor knee ligament strains and stretches or meniscal damage can benefit from added support to help prevent more serious injury.
- Cool, breathable Spacer Mesh provides support, compression and warmth to the knee.
- Easily adjustable hinges for ideal anatomical placement.
- Available in Short and Standard lengths.