L-Mesitran Tulle is a non-adhering polyethylene dressing, impregnated with L-Mesitran Soft medical grade honey gel that contains: 40% medical grade honey, hypo-allergenic lanolin, propylene glycol, PEG 4000, and vitamins C & E.
(For professional wholesale discounts please contact us directly. Must be licensed healthcare provider to qualify)
When the gel is in contact with the wound, fluid is drawn from the surrounding tissues through osmosis. By doing so, a moist wound healing environment is created. This environment stimulates the wound healing process.
L-Mesitran Tulle is an easy to use presentation as a single use dressing and aims to provide patient comfort and effective use of the gel. The Tulle dressing can stay on the wound for several days and dressing changes depend on the amount of wound exudates. The Tulle will not adhere to the wound.
- Superficial wounds
- Acute wounds such as cuts, abrasions and donor sites
- Burn or laser wounds, superficial and partial thickness burns (1st & 2nd degree)
- Chronic wounds e.g. pressure ulcers, venous and arterial
- Diabetic (foot) ulcers
- Fungating wounds (to help deodorise and/or debride)
- Colonised acute and (post-operative) surgical wounds