STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 Display Unit
- 1 Video Laryngoscope Handle
- 1 Power/Charging Cord
- 1 Instructions for Use
- 1 Rigid Stylet
*** Optional: IV Pole Clamp/Mount (additional charge) ***
Turning the corner for patients.
A video laryngoscope can maximize your likelihood of first-pass success. Help eliminate a subsequent intubation attempt that increases the risk for patient trauma. A better view, less force, and cost effective enough to be used for all intubations.
Get it right the first time. Every time!
- Mounts to any IV pole; small enough to easily go with you where you need it; ER, ICU, Cath lab. Detachable display with kickstand also allows for placement on a tabletop or patient chest.
- 1/5 the cost of other systems. Cost effective disposable sheaths provide the best value for daily use. Rechargeable battery avoids expensive ongoing battery replacement.
- Easy to use
- Instant-on, bright LEDs, high resolution display, and magnified view of the glottis facilitates intubation. Two ways to intubate: stylet or bougie port.
- Patented Bougie Port.
- Integrated c-shaped channel guides the bougie through the vocal cords. Turn the corner. The first time. Every time. Have you ever had a great view of the vocal cords but you just can’t get the tube to go around the corner? CoPilot VL®+ solves that problem with Dilon's patented Bougie Port option.
- Anatomical curve helps get the best view of the glottis with minimal force.
- Antifog coating keeps your view