Wash One Wear One
The VH Special Low Comfort Women's Post-Operative Pants is a post-operative compression girdle after abdominal plastic surgery, Vaser lipo, tummy liposuction, and Mummy Makeover. It is also suitable for use post-C-Section delivery. The compression garment comes up to just below the breast with a narrow hem and buckles where detachable and adjustable shoulder straps can be attached to prevent the garment from slipping or rolling down. The VH special low Comfort, as its name suggests, is 5cm lower than the standard VH special product. We recommend it to women who are of shorter stature (under 165cm). The straps can be attached between the breasts or on the side of the garment. The straps can be attached between breasts or on the side of the garment. The abdomen area is reinforced not only by double-lined fabric, but also by a special foam brace for maximum compression. The garment fastens on both sides so that the treated area of the abdomen isn't irritated.
- It is recommended for use in the first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, Vaser lipo, tummy liposuction, and Mummy Makeover.
- It is also suitable for use post-C-Section delivery.
- Both sides have a zipper underlain with a row of hooks for ease of dressing and all-day comfort.
- The crotch area contains a hygienic opening with three adjustable rows of hooks for comfortable wear all day.
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand.
- The material has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex).
- Material composition: 70 % POLYAMIDE, 21 % ELASTANE, 5 % COTTON, 4 % POLYURETHANE
Before washing, it is necessary to do up the metal zip in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.