Wash One Wear One
The PI Unique post-operative compression bra is recommended for the second phase of post-operative care. This bra features a modern cut and scooped décolleté for maximizing your cleavage. PI unique belongs to the bestsellers group of the LIPOELASTIC bra portfolio offering you post-operative support without the look of a post-surgical garment.
- Modern cut and scooped décolleté for maximizing cleavage
- Post-operative support without the look of a post-surgical garment
- Active dry, breathable material
- Ideal for use during the second phase of post-operative care after breast surgery (augmentation, reduction, mammoplasty, breast reconstruction, or mastopexy)
- An ideal addition to your wardrobe for sports activities after surgery
- Also suitable for everyday wear and after complete healing
- Does not look like a post-surgical garment
Design of cups
- The cups are shaped with fine stitching along the area of seams.
- They do not disturb the area of scar tissue and are made not to irritate breasts after surgery.
- This bra features a front zipper underlain with hooks for easier handling and dressing.
- Avant-garde design; fastening of straps known as ‘butterfly.’
- Shoulder straps with five rows of hooks and eyes allow maximum compression adjustment as needed.
Can the bra be combined with a breast band?
Since the PI unique bra is recommended for the second phase of post-operative care, there is no need to use a post-operative stabilizer band with this garment.
- Active Dry, breathable material, which is extremely pleasant to the touch.
- Perforated 3D technology specifically designed to remove moisture from the body and massage the skin also makes this a popular choice for exercise.
- The bra is double-stitched at the bottom of the cups and middle back.
- The material has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex).
- Material composition: 86 % POLYAMIDE, 14 % ELASTANE.
Before washing, it is necessary to do up the metal zip in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.