When should I use PI unique bra?
- Ideal for use during the second phase of post-operative care after breast surgery (augmentation, reduction, mammoplasty, breast reconstruction or mastopexy)
- Ideal addition to your wardrobe for sports activities after surgery
- Also good for normal wear and after full healing
- Does not look like a post-surgical garment
- black, pink
- Post-operative compression bra recommended for the second phase of post-operative care
- This bra offers a modern cut and scooped décolleté for maximizing your cleavage
- PI unique belongs to bestsellers among LIPOELASTIC bra portfolio
Design of cups
- The cups are shaped with fine stitching along the area of seams
- They do not disturb the area of scar tissue and are made not to irritate breasts after surgery
- This bra features a front zipper underlain with hooks for easier handling and dressing
- Avant-garde design; fastening of straps known as ‘butterfly’
- Shoulder straps with five rows of hooks and eyes allowing for maximum adjustment of compression as needed
Can the bra be combined with a breast band?
- Since the PI unique bra is recommended for the second phase of post-operative care, there is no need to use a post-operative stabilizer band with this garment
- Active Dry breathable material, which is extremely pleasant to the touch
- Perforated 3D technology specifically designed for removing moisture from the body and massaging the skin also makes this a popular choice for exercise
- The bra is double-stitched at the bottom of cups and middle back
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 86 % POLYAMIDE, 14 % ELASTANE
Before washing, it is necessary to do up the metal zip in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.
The product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max.
Do not bleach the product.
Do not spin dry in tumbler.
Do not iron the product.
Do not clean chemically