Wash One Wear One
The FM Extra Compression Facial Garment is for use after facial surgeries such as facelifts, facial rejuvenation, facial reconstruction, otoplasty (ear surgery), neck lifts, chin liposuction, and chin liposuction for facial implant surgeries such as chin implants, chin augmentation, or cheekbone surgery. The FM extra compression facemask covers areas from the top of the head down to the bottom of the neck. It two Velcro fasteners located at the top of the head and the nape allow compression adjustment in individual locations. Compared to FM special and FM, The FM Extra covers the entire neck area and has two Velcro fasteners that adjust compression in most parts of the garment as needed.
Labels are stitched on the outside to avoid skin irritation or any discomfort.
- This garment has adjustable levels of compression to the required areas.
- It is also constructed with a comfortable, lightweight, and breathable material.
- Recommended for use after facial surgeries such as facelifts, facial rejuvenation, facial reconstruction, otoplasty (ear surgery), neck lifts, and chin liposuction, as well as for facial implant surgeries such as chin implants, chin augmentation, and cheekbone surgery.
- Suitable also for chondrolaryngoplasty - commonly known as tracheal/thyroid shave, Adam's apple reduction, or Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS).
- The facial garment has Velcro fastenings at two positions.
- At the head crown
- At the nape
- Very popular lightweight and breathable material
- The material has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 47 % POLYAMIDE, 22 % POLYESTER, 17 % COTTON, 14 % ELASTANE