Wash One Wear One
Post-operative compression arm long sleeve garment with three adjustable rows of hooks for the front closure for use after arm surgery, arm lifts (Brachioplasty), arm liposuction, or armpit surgery. The closure is located at the front part above the breast/chest. This garment covers the entire upper arms, underarms, lower arms, shoulders, and upper back. The sleeves are constructed with a delicate lace trim preventing them from chafing or rolling up. The AP Variant offers special padding foam in the armpit area, preventing any discomfort in this area. Compared to the AS Variant, the AP long Variant fasteners are in the front, and there is no adjustable silicone strap. Compared to AP Variant, this version has longer sleeves.
Adjustable front fastening with three rows of hooks and eyes above breast/chest underlain with a unique lightweight material to avoid skin irritation.
- Labels are stitched on the outside to avoid skin irritation or any discomfort.
- Recommended using after arm surgery, arm lifts (Brachioplasty), arm liposuction, or armpit surgery.
- Adjustable front fastening with three rows of hooks and eyes above breast/chest.
- Fastening is underlain with a unique lightweight material to avoid skin irritation.
- The only bra from LIPOELASTIC made of uniquely RIB material
- The material feels very pleasant and smooth to the touch
- The material is awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 56 % POLYAMIDE, 34 % ELASTANE, 10 % POLYESTER