In response to customer demands, Comfortland introduces the Comfortmax shoulder/arm abduction system; a lightweight, universally-sized alternative to traditional shoulder abductors. Featuring a unique, design, the CK-800 includes telescoping arms, eliminating the need to keep several sizes on hand. A durable, removable wedge allows shoulder positioning at 0, 15, 30, 60, and 90 degrees, while the strapping system allows the CK-800 to be worn on the left or right arm with minimal adjustment.
- Frozen Shoulder
- Arthritis of the shoulder
- Median, ulnar, and radial neuropathy
- Ambidextrous design fits left or right arm
- Telescoping frame fits most arm lengths
- Abducts at 15, 30, 60, and 90 degrees
|CK-800||One size fits all|