Calcium Alginate Dressings contours to wound bed, transforming into a soothing gel-like covering upon contact with moisture, creating an optimal moist environment with an antimicrobial barrier.
Dynarex’s DynaGinate AG Silver Calcium Alginate Dressings are a combination of calcium alginate and silver ions that transform into a soothing gel-like covering upon contact with moisture, creating an optimal healing environment. As the dressing absorbs exudate, it transforms to provide an antimicrobial barrier.
- Combination of alginate and silver ions that changes to a fibrous gel when in contact with wound exudate.
- Creates a moist wound environment and provides an antimicrobial barrier.
- Suitable for infected wounds or where there is a risk of infection.
- High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
- Primary dressing ideal for the management of partial and full thickness wounds at stages 3 or 4.