A sterile, multi-layered foam dressing that helps provide a moist wound environment with protection from outside contaminants.
Dynarex’s DynaGuard Waterproof Composite Dressing is a sterile, multi-layered foam dressing that provides a warm moist healing environment. The waterproof top layer acts as a bacterial barrier, protecting the wound from any outside liquids that can cause infection. The inner foam layer absorbs drainage, while the low-adherent contact layer and adhesive non-woven fabric border provide protection to the wound bed and are gentle on the skin.
- Multi-layer composite dressing that provides a moist wound healing environment with protection from outside contaminants.
- Four-layer construction: low-adherent contact layer, absorbent pad, semi-occlusive barrier film and conformable adhesive non-woven fabric border.
- Medium absorbency dressing used for moderate exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing to manage chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
- Used on lower extremity ulcers, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds.