This DynaRest Elite 4000 Foam Mattress is a multi-layered mattress featuring variable density foam providing optimized pressure redistribution and a sloped visco-gel heel zone to offer superior protection and prevention of pressure wounds.
The DynaRest Elite 4000 Foam Mattress is a multi-layer mattress featuring variable density foam providing optimized support and comfort for patients that are at the risk of developing bed sores or pressure ulcers. The top layer is a precision cut foam providing pressure redistribution with a dedicated, sloped visco-gel infused memory foam heel zone to redistribute pressure from vulnerable calf and heel areas and further reduce pressure wounds. An optional raised foam safety perimeter decreases the risk of falls and increase overall patient safety by providing a firm foundation for entry and exit.
- Three layers of variable density European foam providing optimal support.
- Top layer has precision box cuts for improved pressure redistribution and comfort with a dedicated box cut memory foam heel sloped zone.
- Removable cover is easy to maintain and clean with an anti-contamination flap, protecting the mattress from contamination.
- Stretch top reduces perspiration and provides low shear friction.
- Meets Flame Retardant CFR 1632 and CFR 1633 standards.