With a variety of blade attachments and its non-pinching design, these are perfect to perform laryngoscopies!
The Dynarex Laryngoscope Blades are used in conjunction with Laryngoscope Handles to provide a clear visual pathway to the vocal folds and glottis, aiding professionals in medical procedures, such as tracheal intubation. The blades are available in both Macintosh and Miller styles and feature a non-pinching tip design.
- Miller and Macintosh blades with fiber optic illumination and a non-pinching design
- Eliminates the risk of cross-contamination from both blades and handles
- Stainless steel construction
- Precise control to elevate the epiglottis
- Batteries not included; Standard handle uses (2) C batteries; Penlight handle uses (2) AA batteries
- Laryngoscope blades and handles are interchangeable with Welch Allyn
- z-Laryngoscope Blades & Handles