Dynarex Compressor Nebulizers allow patients to inhale prescribed medication for the treatment of asthma, allergies, or other respiratory ailments. Dynarex offers a range of nebulizer models to meet the needs of adult and pediatric patients.
The Compressor Nebulizer features a compact, streamlined design that allows users to manage respiratory disorders effectively. Nebulizers convert prescribed medication into an aerosol of easily inhaled microscopic droplets at a rate of ≈.2ml/min. The SVN (Small Volume Nebulizers) showcase quiet operation levels (below 60dB), compressor pressure range of 30-50PSI, and are not made with natural rubber latex.
- Small Volume Nebulizer (SVN)
- Converts prescribed medication into aerosol mist for easy inhalation
- Includes air tube, mouthpiece, filters (5pcs), an adult mask and pediatric mask
- 3yr. mechanism warranty; 2yr. power cord warranty
- Elite Model (#34400) designed with convenient storage compartment
- Compressor Nebulizer (#34408) designed with international plug (220V/50Hz)