This Dynarex 3-Position Geri Chair is designed to offer patients comfort and stability, as well as maximum flexibility.
The Dynarex 3-Position Geri Chair Recliner offers comfort and durability to patients in hospitals, clinics or assisted living facilities. With maximum flexibility, this chair has three traditional positions - a deep recline, elevated leg rest and full upright, operated by a retractable lock bar, securing the chair in each desired position. The neutral-colored steel frame has side panels that remove allowing for an easy clean and maintenance. The built-in headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position.
- 3-positions: upright, deep recline and elevated leg rest/footrest.
- Wide armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position.
- Large, blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions
- Retractable lock bar securing the chair in desired position with two locking 5-inch casters.
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Moisture barrier on the vinyl seat prevents seepage.