The Dynarex Compact Steerable Knee Walker is an ideal alternative to crutches because it provides patients with increased stability, without requiring much upper body strength. Ideal for individuals recovering from ankle and foot conditions such as ulcers, surgeries, injuries, amputations, and other lower limb afflictions in a variety of healthcare settings.
The Dynarex Compact Steerable Knee Walker is a lightweight, sturdy knee walker that provides stability while offering a compact, sleek design for individuals suffering from a variety of lower-limb afflictions. Unlike crutches, knee walkers feature a padded rest for the leg, thus prioritizing patient comfort and preventing under-arm fatigue.
- Attractive, easy to maintain black and silver vein finish
- Easy to steer; for indoor and outdoor use
- Four, 6” non-marking rubber wheels
- Contoured and padded knee platform
- Left and right leg compatibility
- Dual handlebar braking system
- Equipped with convenient wire basket
- Features a quick-fold mechanism for easy transport and storage
- Compare Compact Steerable Knee Walker to DV8 Steerable Aluminum Knee Walker™ by Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare