Designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure injuries.
The Dynarex Ever-Soft Air Cushions offer prevention and treatment of pressure wounds. The two and four-inch soft air cells allow for deep immersion providing excellent pressure redistribution across the seating surface, for tissue protection and management. The low-shear cover is also inclusive of a non-skid bottom for durability, as well as, an adjustable locking straps securing the cushion to the wheelchair for added stability.
- Pressure redistributing cushion designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure injuries.
- Flexible interconnected, independent air cells allowing for deep immersion into the cushion.
- Low-shear and vapor permeable cover with a non-skid bottom can be easily removed and washed.
- Hand pump helps adjust the cushion to the patients comfort.
- Meets flammability standard TB117.