Non-Adhesive Waterproof foam dressings provide a comfortable, warm, moist wound environment and is made with a semi-permeable film to help prevent external bacterial contamination. The foam is flexible and conforms to hard to dress areas.
Dynarex’s FoamFlex Non-Adhesive Waterproof Foam Dressing maintains a sterile, comfortable, warm, moist wound environment to help protect against contamination, reduce pain and promote faster healing. The dressing is designed with a semi-permeable film to let oxygen through while preventing bacterial contamination.
- Maintains a warm, moist wound environment to help prevent bacterial contamination.
- Semi-permeable film bonds to the foam, allowing oxygen to pass through, letting the wound breathe.
- Flexible and easy to conform to hard-to-dress areas.
- High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing to manage chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
- Used on lower extremity ulcers, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds.