Wash One Wear One
The KP Extra abdominal binder comes with separated three, four, or five panels that allow the adjustment of compression in abdominal areas as needed. KP Extra abdominal belt is suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, hernia surgeries, or liposuction of the abdomen. Compared to single panel abdominal binders, this version with separated panels allows better adjustment of the compression. Postoperatively, patients might struggle to fasten a single panel, because any movement is painful; the separated panels are therefore designed to be easier to adjust and close. Compared to KP special, the material used for KP extra is more firm and solid.
- Labels are stitched on the outside to avoid skin irritation or any discomfort.
- This garment has separated panels that allow for the adjustment of the compression.
- It is also constructed with a more firm and solid material.
- Recommended using after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, hernia surgeries, or liposuction of the abdomen.
- TIP: Waist belts can be worn independently. However, for greater comfort and optimal results, they can also be combined with a compression post-operative garment by wearing it on the outside of the secondary garment.
- Front fastening with separated Velcro fasteners.
- LIPOELASTIC offers three height versions of the binder.
- Please select the right height of your binder considering your height. You can choose from:
- 23 cm: 3-panel binder
- 31 cm: 4-panel binder
- Combination of a firm and flexible material.
- The material has been awarded OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 44 % POLYESTER, 31 % ELASTODIENE, 18 % POLYAMIDE, 7 % COTTON
How to wear and use LIPOELASTIC Abdominal belt?
How to put on LIPOELASTIC abdominal belt together with a post-operative foam pad?
Before washing, it is necessary to do up the velcro in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.