Compression: 18-21 mmHg – Moderate Compression
Colors Available: White
What are they for?
- To increase safety of surgery interventions
- Prophylaxis of thrombosis for immobile patients
- To prevent blood stagnation and to direct the blood stream towards the heart
- To create sufficient pressure on the walls of the surface and the deep veins of the lower extremities
Who can they benefit?
- Immobile patients before, during and after surgery
- Mothers immediately before and after child delivery
- Other immobile patients
- People who have undergone liposuction of knees
- Permeable and pleasant to the skin
- Made of materials resistant to oils and ointments
- Will not cause adverse effects
- The rim variant is designed for mobile patients with the rim preventing the stocking from rolling down.
- The knit strips with letters "b" or "d" clearly mark measuring positions of the extremity girth.
- The knit numbers and sizes marked with letters facilitate product identification.
- The easily exposable toe tips facilitate circulation impact checks.
- 75% POLYAMIDE
- 25% ELASTANE
***Please see the sizing guides in Images for measurement information