Sharps Dart features a simple, one-handed operation to open and close the disposal opening. The convenient size fits easily into carry bags for EMS, Fire/Rescue and Nursing for containment of used IV catheters and smaller syringes.
The leak-resistant cap offers a secure closure between uses when properly closed and the new locking lid ensures containment of contents. The large disposal opening easily accommodates small syringes and other sharps waste.
- Small Size
- One Handed Operation
- Locking Lid
- Puncture Resistant Bottom
- Portable for EMS Professionals
- Safely dispose of sharps immediately after use
- Once Sharp is contained with a locked lid risk of sharp stick is eliminated
- The heavy weight plastic bottom has been tested and proved puncture resistant
|Dimensions||Length: 6.7” (17cm)
Diameter: 1.2” (3cm)
Empty Weight: .9oz (255 grams)
|Product Testing||Tested to the Standard of ISO ASTM F2132-01 for Puncture Resistance|