Ideal for heavy duty jobs, MICROFLEX SafeGrip exam gloves are thick latex gloves that are both comfortable and durable. Because they’re three times thicker than standard disposable latex gloves, they effectively resist rips, snags and tears for tough hand protection you can rely on. Made with premium latex, these MICROFLEX gloves offer a soft, elastic fit and feel.
MICROFLEX Safegrip gloves are double chlorinated, so they can be donned and doffed easily. The textured fingers of these thick latex gloves allow workers to securely grip tools and materials. With their extended cuff, these long latex gloves also offer added protection over the wrist and forearm. Because they meet the emergency medical glove requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 1999), the gloves are a great choice to protect emergency medical services workers and other first responders.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex (latex) which may cause allergic reactions in some users. Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- Three times thicker than standard latex gloves to prevent rips, snags and tears
- Soft, elastic fit and feel
- Textured fingertips provide secure grip
- Extended cuff for expanded protection over the wrist and forearm
- Double chlorinated for easy donning and a comfortable feel
- Certified to the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999