Labels are stitched on the outside to avoid skin irritation or any discomfort.
When should I use PI active bra?
- Ideal for use during the first phase of post-operative care after breast surgery (augmentation, reduction, mammoplasty, breast reconstruction or mastopexy)
- Good for implants inserted through the nipple
- white, black
- Seamless cotton post-operative compression bra
- The bra contains a narrower elastane band under the bust, which prevents the bra from chafing or rolling up
- A lower décolletage suitable for smaller implants or for low-cut clothing to maximize your new cleavage
- Sometimes referred as the ‘Baby Sister‘ of our best-selling PI special comfort post-operative cotton bra
- Ideal for wearing long time after your surgery
Design of cups
- Heat-molded seamless cups for the perfect comfort and support of your breasts
- The cups are reinforced with double lined fabric for optimal compression in key areas
- Opening at the front in form of hooks and eyes
- This bra offers three levels of fastening, so you can adjust the compression as required
- Classic positioning of straps with a plastic slider on the back to adjust strap length
Can the bra be combined with a breast band?
- Yes, it can. LIPOELASTIC offers a variety of breast stabilizer bands that can be combined with PI active bra
- It is always necessary to consult the purchase and use of the breast strap with the surgeon
- The bra is made from cotton, a pleasant material that provides comfort for your skin
- The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 56 % COTTON, 27 % POLYAMIDE, 17 % ELASTANE
The product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max.
Do not bleach the product.
Do not spin dry in tumbler.
Do not iron the product.
Do not clean chemically