Wash One Wear One
A new product in the LIPOELASTIC portfolio. Compression post-operative bra in a set with a breast strap that is sewn to the bra that comes with the advantage of easy strap fastening. This bra has the same cut at the front as the PI ideal and is finished with a special hemming technology that prevents the bra from moving upwards ensuring the patient‘s comfort. Higher cleavage covers the entire bust, in the case of augmentation (breast augmentation using breast implants) it stabilizes the position of the implants and helps them adhere to the breast tissue. The postoperative breast strap is incredibly comfortable due to the material used.
Easy strap fastening with a breast strap that is sewn to the bra.
Special hemming technology that prevents the bra from moving upwards.
- Labels are stitched on the outside to avoid skin irritation or any discomfort.
- Stabilizes the position of the implants and helps them adhere to the breast tissue.
- Suitable for use in the first stage of postoperative care after breast augmentation
- The compression strap should only be worn at the surgeon's recommendation and for a specific period of time as determined by your plastic surgeon.
How to put on a PS Ideal Post-operative Compression Bra
- Thermally shaped seamless cups for perfect breast comfort
- Hook and loop fastening in the front
- The bra offers the possibility of adjusting the compression as needed through the option of three fastening positions
- Four straps hook for compression adjustment as required.
- The only bra from LIPOELASTIC made of uniquely RIB material
- The material feels very pleasant and smooth to the touch
- The material is awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 56 % POLYAMIDE, 34 % ELASTANE, 10 % POLYESTER