Wash One Wear One
The TDm Variant Men's Compression Pants are highly suitable after abdominal plastic surgery and liposuction of the lower abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks, thighs, and knees. The compression garment is finished with a narrow hem around the waist, the legs extending below the knees, and a soft hem to prevent the garment from chafing or rolling up. The garment has optimal compression in key areas. Adjustable front fastening is located at the front of the garment with three rows of hooks and eyes to increase compression as swelling subsides. There is an open crotch area for all-day comfort and easy use of the bathroom; own underwear can be worn outside the garment.
- It can be worn after abdominal surgery or for post-operative compression.
- Highly breathable, soft, and comfortable material—perfect for long periods of wear.
- Provides optimal compression in key areas where needed.
- Recommended using after abdominal plastic surgery and liposuction of lower abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks, thighs, and knees.
- RIB material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material feels extremely pleasant to a body and is smooth to the touch.
- The material has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 55 % POLYAMIDE, 45 % ELASTANE