Wash One Wear One
The VD body BBO Variant Women's Fat Transfer Pants is a female compression post-operative garment that is suitable for fat transfer to buttocks and in combination with abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction of tummy, back, buttocks, hips, thighs, and knees. Suitable also for all Vaser Liposuction procedures in the areas mentioned above. The front of the compression garment comes up just below the breast area with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps. Compared to the other LIPOELASTIC® VD series, the VD body BBO Variant offers an open buttock for fat transfer operations. The shoulder straps cannot be detached but can be adjusted for the length required. The legs extend below knees and are finished with soft lace, so the garment does not roll upwards or squeeze legs. The closure has three rows of hooks located over the abdomen area. LIPOELASTIC® garments have hygienic openings in the crotch area for all-day comfort, allowing easy access to use the toilet and underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment..
- Recommended to use in the first and the second post-operative stages after fat transfer to buttocks and in combination with abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction for tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs and knees, fat grafting, and lipo-filling.
- Suitable also for all Vaser liposuction procedures in the areas mentioned above.
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand.
- The material has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex).
- Material composition: 73 % POLYAMIDE, 27 % ELASTANE.