Wash One Wear One
The VF body BBO Variant Women's Fat Transfer Pants are female compression post-operative garments suitable for fat transfer to buttocks and in combination with abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction of tummy, back, buttocks, hips, and thighs
Suitable also for all Vaser lipo procedures in the areas mentioned above. The front of the compression garment comes up to just below the breast with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps. Compared to other garments of LIPOELASTIC® VF series, the VF body BBO Variant offers an open buttock for fat transfer operations. The shoulder straps cannot be detached but can be adjusted for the length required. The legs extend above knees and are finished with soft lace, so the garment does not roll upwards or squeeze legs. The closure has three rows of hooks located over the abdomen area. LIPOELASTIC® garments have hygienic openings in the crotch area for all-day comfort, allowing easy access to use the toilet; underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment.
- Recommended using in the first and second post-operative stages after fat transfer to buttocks and in combination with abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction for tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips, thighs, fat grafting, and lipo-filling.
- Suitable also for all Vaser liposuction procedures in the areas mentioned above.
- LIPOELASTIC® closure has three rows of hooks at the front part of the garment at abdomen.
- Varies adjustments of compression are available in individual parts as required.
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand.
- The material has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex).
- Material composition: 73 % POLYAMIDE, 27 % ELASTANE.